5 weird habits...a little late
So apparently I got tagged to do this little thing:
5 Weird Habits
Rules: The first player of this "game" starts with the topic "Five Weird Habits", and lists them in an LJ entry. They then list these rules and tag five friends to play next. (You know the drill...)
1. Left-handed people and twins (or left handed twins) have always fascinated me to no end. I dunno what it is. It kind of creeps people out. there was this one left handed girl in my grade school and I thought she was the coolest person in the world. (ok, so maybe I had a little crush on her, so sue me. I just wanted her to be mine...and yeah i know that probably opens up a can of control worms but meh...)
2. I don't eat white creamy things. That means no milk, no yogurt, not vanilla ice cream, no whipped cream. Change the color or the consistency and I'll jump right in though.
3. I don't identify strongly as asian or as american. I guess I lack a cultural identity. I don't seem to have a problem with that.
4. Someday i want to get a black eye. Assuming it's from a fight that I've won and felt was justified.
5. I don't get angry. And the occassional times that I do, i suffocate it within myself. I feel that if I ever got into a serious physical fight with someone that I was stronger then...I might just kill them. Seriously. that scares me a lot.
Why does the stressed emoticon look so angry?
I don't know 5 people on livejournal...so i guess I can't continue this thingamajig. Current Mood: stressed